Event Date:12:00 AM - 3:30 PM
April 14, 2021 - April 15, 2021
Fifth edition of Business-to-Science Science-to-Business conference InterNanoPoland is an international forum for scientists, entrepreneurs, business support organizations and students working in a nanotechnology and advanced materials sector.
INP2021 presents newest scientific and industrial achievements in the field of nanotechnology and enables a dialogue between the world of science and business.
Six research areas in the field of new technologies
- Graphene–based innovations
- Green energy (nanotechnology for sustainable energy)
- Nanotech in heavy industry
- The role of nanomaterials in environmental protection (environmental impact of nanotechnology)
- Nanotechnology in medicine and cosmetics
- Novel composite materials
Poster session: Research and technologies aimed at the development of nanotechnological industry.
See event website for more information.