Event Date:12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
July 3, 2021 - July 10, 2021
International Conferences & Exhibitions on Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine
We are pleased to invite you to NANOTEXNOLOGY 2021, 3 – 10 July 2021, Thessaloniki, Greece
NANOTEXNOLOGY is the largest technology, networking and matchmaking annual event in Europe and it includes the premier and Internationally established events:
- International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN21) 6-9 July
- International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE21) 5-8 July
- International Conference on 3D Printing, 3D Bioprinting, Digital & Additive Manufacturing (I3D21) 7-8 July
- International Summer Schools “N&N, OE & Nanomedicine” (ISSON21) 3-10 July
- NANOTEXNOLOGY EXPO 2021, 5-9 July
- Business Forum, 6-8 July
- Matchmaking Event, 7 July
NANOTEXNOLOGY explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and Nanomedicine. NANOTEXNOLOGY brings together over 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business, technical and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
Marvin Münzberg, from University of Potsdam, will present the NanoPAT project in the ISFOE21 (14th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics) (5-8 July 2021), in the hybrid session “Open Innovation, Standardization & Business Development” on July 8th, within the framework of the Open Innovation Workshop.
Preliminary programm of the ISFOE21: https://www.nanotexnology.com/images/stories/food/ISFOE21_PRELIMINARY_PROGRAM.pdf