This year, the NanoTEXnoloy 2021 “International Conferences & Exhibition on Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine” took place on 3-10 July 2021 as a hybrid event combining live (on-site – in Thessaloniki, Greece) and virtual (online) presentations and participation.
NANOTEXNOLOGY is the largest technology, networking and matchmaking annual event in Europe and it includes the premier and internationally established events:
- International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN21) 6-9 July
- International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE21) 5-8 July
- International Conference on 3D Printing, 3D Bioprinting, Digital & Additive Manufacturing (I3D21) 7-8 July
- International Summer Schools “N&N, OE & Nanomedicine” (ISSON21) 3-10 July
- NANOTEXNOLOGY EXPO 2021, 5-9 July
- Business Forum, 6-8 July
- Matchmaking Event, 7 July
NanoTEXnology explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and Nanomedicine. NANOTEXNOLOGY brings together over 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business, technical and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
Marvin Münzberg, from University of Potsdam, presented the NanoPAT project in the ISFOE21 (14th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics), in the hybrid session “Open Innovation, Standardization & Business Development” on July 8th, within the framework of the Open Innovation Workshop. ISFOE is the biggest scientific & technology event in Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics (OEs), that promotes the Research, Technology, and Innovation in OE Nanomaterials, Nano-Manufacturing Processes, AI and Machine Learning algorithms for Production, Devices and Applications and Solutions.