On 31st May 2022, BioNanoNet invited NanoPAT to its BNN GOLD member virtual webinar. Christian Hill, from MUG, presented the project and the three process analytical technologies that we are developing, stressing on the functionality of the OptoFluidic Force Induction technology (OF2i) and highlighting the roles of MUG and BRAVE.
More than 30 participants from academia and industry (a.o.) joined the interesting webinar, where different BNN Gold Members presented their expertise in following projects:
- FastNanoTox presented by Peter ERTL, Technische Universität Wien
- NanoPAT presented by Christian HILL, Medical University of Graz – Download the NanoPAT presentation
- SIXTHSENSE presented by Lucas PALETTA, JOANNEUM RESEARCH
- BreadCell presented by Stefan SPIRK, Graz University of Technology
- SABATLE presented by Claudia MAIR-BAUERNFEIND, University of Graz
The agenda of the workshop is available here.
Life on the virtual stage, Christian Hill presenting the principles of the 3 process analytical technologies that are being developed within the NanoPAT project.
Group picture with some of the attendees & speakers of BNN’s webinar.